Latest News / Upcoming events
- Jan-23: Book an Appointment to view latest range of Signaling Devices for the Maritime, Oil & Gas Industry. Exclusive Tour: Strengthening Your Safety Edge!
- Dec-22: Find out how our customers are using Explosion Proof Visual & Audible Signaling solutions to change the way their vessels and oil rigs work.
- Nov-22: New state-of-the art IP69K Products. IP69K is the highest standard on the Ingress Protection (IP) rating scale.
- Oct-22: Regardless of the application – process control, plant safety or emergency evacuation – Federal Signal provides the visual signaling solution. Find out more.
- Sep-22: From explosion-proof industrial telephone to fire alarm devices – rely on Federal Signal equipment. Find out more.
What is IP69K? IP69K is the highest standard on the Ingress Protection (IP) rating scale. This rating was designed for applications in which products are regularly exposed to high-pressure and high-temperature washdowns.
Federal Signal hazardous location products routinely prove themselves, performing reliably in even the toughest operating environments. Meeting or exceeding the uncompromising standards of UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx and other global certifications.
Introducing the New StreamLine® 2-Stack and 3-Stack Dock Bases, the latest addition to the popular StreamLine® Module Series product line. Available in 24VAC/DC or 120-240VAC, these dock bases can be configured with StreamLine® …